At CBD Oils UK, we’re preparing to launch our biggest sale of the year to celebrate the Black Friday 2021 weekend! Our Black Friday sale will run from Thursday 25th November at 6pm to until midnight on Cyber Monday.
Black Friday 2021 is fast approaching. Our black Friday sale is an excellent opportunity to get your Christmas shopping done early. Discounts of up to 60% will extend across all brands and product lines. From CBD capsules to CBD-infused gummy sweets, there really is something for everyone.
Stay tuned on our Black Friday sale and other promotions by signing up here
How did Black Friday originate?
The term Black Friday originated in the US in the 1950s. Police used it in Philadelphia to describe the traffic disruptions caused by people travelling into the city in the days following Thanksgiving. The phrase grew in popularity and soon symbolised the point when retailers turned a profit from being “in the red” to “in the black”.
The UK embraced Black Friday around 2010, when Amazon first introduced the concept to their customers. In 2013, Walmart-owned Asda took off and it really gained popularity. In 2014, many more retailers introduced their own Black Friday offers and this has continued ever since.
Black Friday is now recognised worldwide as a fantastic opportunity to buy discounted gifts before Christmas.
When is Black Friday this year?
Black Friday weekend begins on Friday 26th November and ends on Monday 29th November (Cyber Monday).
How to prepare for the sale
1. Know what you want
- The key to Black Friday is knowing what you want in advance.
- With discounts across all our brands and product lines, it is advisable to re-visit our site regularly and plan out your purchases.
- Once stock runs out, the stock is gone, so knowing what you want will ensure you are the first to get your hands on our top CBD products.
- Sign up for our newsletter to avoid FOMO and stay updated with everything CBD-related.
How to select the most suitable products
CBD affects everyone differently. Some people have higher tolerance levels than others, so determining your optimal CBD dosage depends on how much you take, how you take it and how often you use it.
Regardless of these factors, the Food Standards Agency (FSA) recommends a maximum of 70mg a day for healthy adults.
The following tips will help you find the right CBD dose:1. Start with a lower dose
- It is best to introduce CBD into your life gradually. If you are a beginner, we recommend starting with a lower dose of CBD.
- Give your body time to build up its tolerance levels slowly and safely by starting with 10mg twice per day.
- Ensure to give yourself one week before adjusting your CBD dosage.
- Judge how your body responds before considering doubling the dose to 20mg for another week.
- At this point, you can experiment with higher doses, but remember not to exceed the maximum daily dose of 70mg.
- Once you have built up your daily CBD intake, you can experiment with split-dosing.
- To maintain a steady and consistent level of CBD throughout the day, you could begin the morning with a high dose of CBD, followed by a lower dose at lunchtime and a higher dose in the evening again.
- Remember: you don’t have to stick to one method of CBD every day. Why not try combining different products.
Our top picks for Black Friday 2021
At CBD Oils UK, we sell the most sustainable, stylish, well packaged CBD products. So to inspire you in advance of our Black Friday sale, check out some of our best selling products:CBD Oils
2020 Botanics 1500mg CBD Oil Liquid Drops - 30ml